The Expo within a Velo-city conference provides excellent opportunities to establish contacts in the B2B area, and to introduce products, innovations, and services to a professionally accomplished and interested audience.
The Expo at the Velo-city conference in Vienna will be completely integrated into the congress venue. The exhibition booths will be arranged along the connecting routes between the plenary hall, workshops, registration, and catering areas. All participants in Velo-city 2013 will naturally go past every single exhibition booth a few times each day.
On this page you find an overview of exhibition booth sizes and the contents of single exhibitor packages.
Following you will find general information relevant to all exhibition booths:
Each exhibitor package includes the following services:
- Exhibition space as defined in the exhibitor package.
- Production (print) of the exhibition booth’s walls from image files provided by the exhibitor. Therefore no transport of prefab stands to Vienna will be necessary.
- A number of 4-day conference tickets as defined by the specific exhibitor package.
- Furniture for the exhibitor booth as defined by the exhibitor package.
- Power connections, including electricity consumption.
- Logo featured in the official Velo-city 2013 program brochure.
- Enrollment in the official exhibitors register (program brochure and online homepage)
- Final cleaning of the exhibitor booth, excluding disposal of wrapping materials.
- Bookings will be filed consecutively in the order received as long as exhibitor slots are available.
- The Velo-city 2013 team reserves the right to allocate and position the single exhibitor booths.
- Handover of the exhibitor booth will occur exclusively after payment of the complete stand fee and any auxiliary services.
- Brands and products, which do not represent the registered business cannot be exhibited or must be registered separately.